Nothing can put a halt on commercial and residential property negotiations quicker than finding mold within the building. Whether you are trying to help a client sell their home or managing a large commercial complex, ensuring that the environment is safe is the top priority.
At Mold Medics, our products are the greenest on the market and safe for use around children and pets – giving you the peace of mind you need when taking the next step in solving your mold problem! For expert mold removal services, businesses trust the experience of Mold Medics!
Natural & Effective Mold Solutions for Any Industry
When it comes to commercial industries for mold removal, Mold Medics can handle it all! From large commercial facilities to residential homes, our expert team of trained remediation specialists has the experience needed to ensure that your mold problem is effectively treated with minimal disruption to your busy life. We serve the following industries:
- Residential Real Estate Agents – Ease the minds of your clients by having our experienced team tackle mold and air quality issues within their family’s home.
- Residential Home Inspectors – When breaking the news of mold in a residential property, be sure that you give homeowners the number for Mold Medics!
- Commercial Brokers – Help your clients close the deal on their new commercial building by ensuring that mold is not an issue.
- Commercial Real Estate Agents – Increase your earning potential on commercial properties by using Mold Medics to remediate any mold concerns!
- Environmental Specialists – From professional testing to effective treatment, our premier business works with environmental specialists to ensure a seamless process.
- Property Managers – Reduce tenant turnover by staying on top of any lingering mold problems with the experts at Mold Medics!
- Building Hygienists – From start to finish, our experienced team is an essential part of effective mold remediation.
Are you ready to learn more about what sets our innovative business apart from the crowd? Just give Mold Medics a call today! You can also fill out our online form, and one of our knowledgeable representatives will help you schedule your free Healthy Building Audit.
Have you noticed a musty smell in your house? Mold may be the diagnosis for that distinctive odor. If you see (or smell!) signs of mold in your home, call Mold Medics today. We offer natural solutions for home mold removal, from cleaning black mold to mold remediation. You can be confident that our mold experts will leave your home clean and healthy.
Mold Medics is professionally trained in Air Duct Cleaning and Indoor Environmental issues, making us your local experts in the air vent cleaning business. By using powerful negative air machines, Mold Medics can assure that our air duct cleaning service will leave your home dust-free.
Mold Medics protects homeowners by mitigating Radon gas & reducing it to acceptable levels by professionally installing Sub Slab Depressurization Radon Mitigation Systems & accurate Radon Testing. We are fully licensed & certified by the Department of Environmental Protection with up to date DEP issued photo identification cards.
If you’re feeling ill in your home and you don’t know why, it may be time for a mold inspection. When researching the different testing methods and other information about home mold inspections, it can get overwhelming. Trust our mold experts to conduct your mold testing to help ease your mind.
Mold Medics is proud to be able to offer disinfection services to your home or business. We use EPA- Registered products that are safe for use around people and pets. By applying a disinfectant through an electrostatic sprayer, we ensure a more uniform application, with better coverage without the need to over-apply chemicals.
Learn More About Our Teams
Why Should You Choose Mold Medics?
- We’re licensed, insured and certified
- Over 250 five star reviews online and counting
- Honest assessments to the problems facing your home
- Thousands of completed services
- A dedicated team of specialists focused on mold and air quality issues
- No scare tactics