Do You Have What it Takes to Become a Mold Medic?
We are always looking for great new people to join our team, but the truth is, not everyone is cut out to help people the way that we do. Ask yourself these questions to find out if you would be a good fit for out team…
Do you want to improve the lives of people who suffer just from being in their own home?
Do you want to work for a company with growth potential in a number of different fields and industries?
Do you get irritated when people say things like “That’s not my job”?
Are you excited to try new things, and learn new skills?
Do you love the feeling of accomplishment that you get when you know that you have helped someone?
Are you a winner? Do you like to know where you stand against the competition?
Do you do the right thing, even when it’s not the easy thing?
Do you want a career that you can grow with?
If you said YES to all of these questions, then you just might have what it takes to be a Mold Medic! Currently, we could use some help in the following positions:
- Customer Service Representative (CSR) – Positive attitude? Sound great on the phone? Organized and skilled at creating order out of chaos? If so, this role sounds like a fit!
- Mold Technicians – Like to work with your hands? Not afraid of places like attics and crawlspaces? This is the job for you!
- Air Duct Service Technicians – Do you enjoy the mechanical side of things? Like to problem solve and interact with customers? You’ll fit in great here!
- Radon Technician – *This job is only available to those with licensed Radon training*
- Restoration Technician – Are you the local jack of all trades? Do you avoid visiting family because you know they’ll have a list of things that they want you to “take a look at”? I’ve been there. If you have a diverse skill set and are comfortable with everything from painting to flooring, this is the spot for you!
- Field Service Manager – You’re organized, you problem-solve, and you love working with customers and managing employees. Do you have a keen eye for details and can balance helping both customers and your team? Then you will fit in great here!
To apply please fill out the form below and someone will be in contact with you. Among other things, our team members benefit from competitive pay, benefits and room for advancement.