Customer Stories

Don't Let Your Green Thumb Lead to Moldy Fingers

Don’t Let Your Green Thumb Lead to Moldy Fingers

Recently a customer found mold growing around his sliding glass door in the upstairs kitchen. Our inspection found that the high humidity levels were the cause—they were almost 3 times the amount it should be during the winter! When we asked if he know what could be affecting his home’s environment that drastically, he showed

Don’t Let Your Green Thumb Lead to Moldy Fingers Leaern More »

Time to Take Care of your House! Don't Let Mold Take Over

Time to Take Care of your House! Don’t Let Mold Take Over

An elderly woman lived alone in a single section of her larger-style home. The rest of this large home went unused and unmaintained. After inspecting the basement, it was clear that it needed to be completely demolished and cleaned to rid the area of mold. The moisture from her neglected greenhouse in the backyard seeped

Time to Take Care of your House! Don’t Let Mold Take Over Leaern More »

Be Careful with House Flippers and Cut Corners

Be Careful with House Flippers and Cut Corners

Our customers had recently moved into a new house and discovered mold in the basement. They had it treated, but after two weeks, noticed discoloration on the wall again. After removing the baseboard, they found that the previous owner had covered up a huge amount of insulation and paneling soaked with mold with a layer

Be Careful with House Flippers and Cut Corners Leaern More »

Scroll to Top